Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Swimmies!

An autostraddle blog post and trip to underu4men on the hill got me interested in trunks for the summer as a good middleground swimmy.



I fell for a favorite pair of sauvage trunks because the length is more flattering on my legs than board shorts, the band is flexible and has a tie (reducing uncomfortable squeeze on the hips), and their selection of patterns and colors is better than anything speedo has on display at the local sports store. I should mention that the clerk at underu4men was incredibly nice and happy to help me troubleshoot to find the right pair. Same goes for vans and zumiez staff in Northgate, though all they had were board shorts.

Getting excited for summer 2013 with friends, food, and vino on Mad Beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment